02 November, 2009

Week of October 23




  



What do you get when you mix 2 cups of sand, 2 cups of flour and a tube of elmers glue? A mess that's what...

 We made a concoction - suppose to be Sand Dough-when I first read this from a fellow mom I must have misunderstood and interpreted to be something like Play Doh-well let me tell you this was so NOT play-doh. All I am thankful for is that I had the good sense to mix it up outside. Whoever had this brilliant idea should have mentioned that you would be, in fact, making CEMENT. Would have been fine if I would have known- I did want a stepping stone for our front garden. Oh well by the time I realized it was going to turn into cement it was, mixing bowl and all at the bottom of the trash can outside. As you can see, it was too much for Taylor to take-the kid does not even like to finger paint WHAT! So this was just ridiculous for him. He retreated back to the cleanliness that is his Train Table. As for the girl, she is all about making a mess and getting, dirty, muddy messy and .....cementy.

No comments:

Post a Comment