28 October, 2009

Wednesday



Outside my window...

I notice a mess that needs to be cleaned up from earlier today when we made "Sand Clay"

I am thinking...

How one peaceful moment can make for a good rest-of- the-day.

I am thankful for..

time.

From the learning rooms...

the books need to be back at the Library by the end of the week and we did not get through half of them yet. This is why I have a high Amazon Bill.

From the kitchen...

nothing at the moment but when the next opportunity arises, I am thinking "brookies".

I am wearing...

lounge pants and a tank

I am creating...

my house to become more "Fall Like"

I am going...

to try to start having dinner in the Formal dining room on Sundays.

I am reading...

Friday Night Knitting Club (still) - book club meeting in 3 weeks-do not think I will make it, still on Chapter 2.

I am hoping...

that Marc has a better day tomorrow and Friday so that we will all have a nice weekend together.

am hearing...

kids playing together. Sounds like they a pretending to work at an Animal Hospital.

Around the house...

Clean except for the family room and kitchen-really what is the point? 

One of my favorite things...

Werthers candies-YUM can not stop!

A few plans for the rest of the week:

last minute items for Trunk or Treat-working the pre-school craft booth.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...






No comments:

Post a Comment