23 October, 2009

For Today Oct 23, 2009



Outside my window...

the sun is shining but I am ready for a drop in temperature.

I am thinking...

that I have to get up soon and get ready for tonight.

I am thankful for..

being able to live this life and for having happy and healthy children and family..

From the learning rooms...

we were able to catch up this week with the exception of Art History.

From the kitchen...

cupcakes for Devons Fundraiser Bake sale are complete and ready to go-I hope they are a hit Red Velvet .

I am wearing...

shorts and a t shirt.

I am creating...

nothing at the moment but give me a couple of days.

I am going...

to the fundraiser dinner in about an hour.

I am reading...

Friday Night Knitting Club

I am hoping...

that the weekend is fun yet uneventful.

I am hearing...

Jack (the dog) making a restful moaning noise.

Around the house...

Taylor is sleeping and Carly is having down time watching her favorite movie of the week "Home Alone". 

One of my favorite things...

the sound of my kids laughing and playing together.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Prepare for next weeks lessons, Inlaws coming Sunday ...

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



No comments:

Post a Comment